Choose Your Own Position
Didn't see your perfect role? We'd still love to hear from you.
K15t is growing fast, and we're always excited to receive speculative applications from talented candidates of all backgrounds. If you have the skills to help us improve and grow, then get in touch. We've hired many great people in the past who didn't apply for a specific open position, so why not give it a go?
In your cover letter, we're especially interested in hearing about what makes you tick, why you think you'd be a good fit at K15t, what skills you can bring to the team, and any relevant professional experience you have. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Work with an innovative, experienced and motivated team
- Work on interesting tasks, based on your skills and experience
- Work with state-of-the-art technologies. Our tech stack includes Bamboo, Git, IntelliJ, Jersey, JIRA, Maven, Spring, Velocity, AngularJS, D3, Gulp, IntelliJ/WebStorm, jQuery, Karma, npm, PhantomJS and numerous other things as well
- Work for customers in Germany and around the world.
- Deep dive into the Atlassian development tools, used in thousands of companies around the world
- Absolutely reasonable working hours, 28 days off plus 2 days extra after 5 years
- Support for home office
- Last but not least: competitive salaries
Besides the standard benefits (competitive salary, interesting work) we offer some not-so-standard perks:
- Biannual hackathons, yearly company outings, and other social events like LAN parties, beer nights, film screenings, etc
- An awesome office in a Bauhaus style building on the Stuttgart East Side (7 min away from the main train station by bus), HÅG Capisco chairs, free lunches, drinks, fresh fruit, and more
- Your choice of hardware (most of us have a 15" Macbook Pro with 16GB and SSD, but Windows or Linux are fine too)
- Knowledge sharing through "morning talks" and ability to attend at least one conference per year
- Quarterly bonuses based on the overall license sales of our products
- €2000 employee referral bonus